200 gm Cashew nuts (uncooked unroasted)
50 gm eggplant
50 gm jackfruit seeds
50 gm runner beans
50 gm candy potato
50 gm pumpkin
50 gm Matala (baby potatoes)
50 gm ash plantain
50 gm carrot
half tsp turmeric
1 tsp chili powder (unroasted)
1 tbsp spice blend with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (unroasted)
20 gm crimson onions
20 gm green chili
10 gm curry leaves
1 cup coconut milk: thick cream (first squeeze) and diluted (2nd squeeze)
1 cup of water
Clean and wash the cashew nuts nicely and soak for a few hours, chop the peeled jack seeds, and maintain them apart.
Cut eggplant, runner beans, candy potatoes, pumpkin, Matala, ash plantain, and carrot into dices.
Add onions, garlic, green chili in a clay pot and add water at the side of all spices; when you add spices, add soaked cashew nuts and jack seeds, cook dinner for a few minutes.
Then add long beans, pumpkin, ash plantains with the first extract of coconut milk and prepare dinner till achieved.
Once the vegetables are cooked, smash the jackfruit seeds with a spoon and blend well.
Mustard seeds can be brought in line with your desire.
Pistachio and Mango Opera (Photo credit score: Novotel Imagica Khopoli)
Pistachio and mango opera
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
• 180 Gm Icing sugar
• 212 Gm Almond powder
• 62 Gm Flour
• 6 Egg whites
• 6 Eggs
• 92 Gm Castor sugar
• 45 Gm Butter, melted
• 12 Ml Vanilla essence
For the chocolate ganache:
• 125 Kg Fresh cream
• 250 Kg Dark chocolate
• 6 No Yolks
• 160 Gm Sugar
• 55 Ml Water
• 225 Gm Butter
For Mango curd:
• 35 Gm Butter
• 2 Egg yolks
• 65 Gram Sugar
• 9 Gm Custard powder
• 1 Lemon zest
• 55 Ml Mango Pulp
• Put oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 425°F. Beat complete eggs in a huge bowl, and then add almond flour at the side of castor sugar and mix till just mixed. Re-sift cake flour over the batter and gently fold in.
• Beat egg whites in a bowl with wiped clean beaters at medium velocity until foamy.
• Fold one-third of whites into the almond combination to lighten and fold in the last whites lightly. Bake until very faded golden, eight to 10 mins.
Prepare Chocolate Ganache:
• Take a saucepan, warm the cream and add chocolate. Whisk it well.
• While syrup boils, beat yolks in a massive bowl with smooth beaters at medium speed for around one minute till it turns into the cold.
• Put butter slowly and fold it properly to make a smooth buttercream.
Prepare Mango curd:
• Take a saucepan, warm the mango puree, upload sugar, pectin, and corn starch, cook dinner around two minutes, add butter, and mix. Cool it to make it thick.
• Put sponge rectangular on a plate, then brush generously with one-1/3 of coffee syrup. Spread 1/2 of the buttercream calmly over the top with a smooth offset spatula, spreading to edges.
• Arrange both cake strips side via facet on a pinnacle of the primary layer, then brush with half of the ultimate coffee syrup. Spread half of-glaze calmly over the top, spreading just to edges.
• Now placed a layer of mango curd over the second layer of sponge, top with ultimate cake rectangular, and brush with closing espresso syrup.
• Spread the closing buttercream frivolously over the top, spreading simply to edges. Again, the second layer of sponge is going like the first one; after that, spread mango curd within the second layer. Again, the sponge placed the sponge as the first one; at remaining, it unfolded the chocolate ganache because of the ultimate glaze.
• Mango and Pistachio Opera is ready to serve.